Good to know Everything at a glance
Arrive, unpack, relax: This is how your vacation in Bad Kissingen begins at Hotel Fontana. We would like to spoil you during your vacation. In order for you to feel comfortable and in good hands with us, we inform you about everything you need to know about our services here:
- All prices are per person and day, including breakfast buffet and all included services.
- Your room is prepared for you from 14:00 on the day of arrival. On the day of departure, we ask you to vacate the room around 11:00.
- Please note that photos of rooms and bathrooms may vary.
- Hotel Fontana is a non-smoking hotel.
- Dogs are welcome! We charge Euro 15,00 per day for the extra cleaning effort. We ask for your understanding that your four-legged friend has neither access to the wellness area nor to the restaurant. Due to the different room sizes, we ask you to inform us in advance about the size of the dog.
- Parking: 4 € in front of the door and 8 € underground parking (per day).
- Children – up to 2 years free of charge – up to 6 years 50 % reduction – up to 12 years 30 % reduction
- Extra bed per day 40,- € incl. breakfast
- Single room surcharge price per day: 20 % dietary surcharge per day 10,- € with VP
- You can pay your hotel bill on the spot in cash as well as with EC-card, Mastercard/VISA.
Due to the pandemic, we have adjusted our cancellation policy as follows:
A cancellation without charges is possible until 30 days before arrival.
In case of a cancellation we try to allocate the room you reserved to smoeone else.
Unfortunately if this is not possible we have to bill cancellation fee as follows:
- Cancellation until 30 days before arrival: Free reversal
- Cancellation 29-0 days before arrival: 80 % oft he travel price
- Non-appearance or premature departure: 100 % of the travel price
We suggest to cover travel insurance at Hanse-Merkur. Beyond that, it contains a cancellation due to COVID-19. You can cover the insurance at the following Link.